FreeFrogs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Ekoo Application [Accepted]

3 participants

Ekoo Application [Accepted] Empty Ekoo Application [Accepted]

Message  Ekoo/Nojoke Ven 24 Avr - 2:03

HEY EVERYONE!

Whats going on guys?? My names Ross and live in Toms River, New Jersey. I'm 21 yrs old and have been playing DAoC since the release date of Shrouded Isles. I can't remember exactly what the release date was but from my guess, I've been playing the game for 5 or 6 years now lol? I started on Alb Bedevere and had a sorc/reaver/mins/wiz/paladin/and friar. Most templated but some still missing a few items. Left the game after a few years to play WoW for about 5 months. Game SUCKS! I hated the play style of it. I love the way DAoC has the hard interrupt concept. So, I came back and played on Hib Gareth (classic servers). I rolled a Firbolg hero named Nojoke. I ran with Really Bedlam, Vereor, Fellowship of the Moost, GW Reload but always under the guild of Versatile. That was an 8man guild my RL friend and I created and CO-owned it. I was the MA for the guild grps. Versatile ran strong almost every night for about 5 months then almost everyone took and break so I decided to as well. Before the break I reached rr6lx on my hero. I then moved to DAoC portal (Freeshard servers), where I became a rr11 sorc named eko. Mastered the caster position.

Now onto the current news! wooo! haha yes hi everyone, I'm Ekoo the Dark RM. My RM is FULLY templated and has seen more action then Ron Jeramy lol! I'm an expierence player looking for a new home. The reason why I am leaving my current guild is because no one plays anymore. I've grped you some from FreeFrogs a couple of times and I love the way everyone is very outgoing and loves playing the game as much as I do. It is great to find people with the same interests and play style! I hope to hear from yous soon!

3. Your apply post have to treat about :
- Name of your character.
- Class
- Level
- Rank
- Prévious guilds
- Why did you left your old guild ?
- Why do you want to be a froggy ?
- Old server, name, class, rank, etc...

ANSWERS

- Ekoo
- Runemaster
- rr5l7
- Vet player so I'll state the ones I've been in since I rolled the char, Thor's Wrath, and Dark Raiders. Been in Dark Raiders for almost a year now but no one plays anymore QQ.
- Thor's Wrath was a PvE guild so I join Dark Raiders, and now no one plays anymore
- I would love to become a frog. Everyone is so nice and the players all have the same play style as myself. I feel as if I've played with the guild all my life!
- I'll just list my mains, DEVON - Alb : Nojoke - rr7lx mins, Ekojon - low rr sorc, Nojiiko - rr6lx Reaver. Mid - Ekoo - rr5l7 RM. No Hibs on devon.
CLASSIC - alb - Ekojon - rr3lx sorc No Mids on Classic, Hib - Nojoke - rr6lx hero

Ekoo/Nojoke

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ekoo Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Ekoo Application [Accepted]

Message  Kurdy Ven 24 Avr - 13:10

Welcome on FF board Ekoo Smile

Nice apply Btw , i move it to the internal section so we can vote.

We also playing on alb so it's seems to be a good point for you

Eolna

Dernière édition par Kurdy le Sam 25 Avr - 3:24, édité 1 fois
Kurdy
Kurdy
GuildMaster

Ekoo Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Ekoo Application [Accepted]

Message  Ekoo/Nojoke Ven 24 Avr - 22:02

Awesome!

Ekoo/Nojoke